I sometimes wonder how different things would be if we Christians lived in a different period of time.
I wonder how different things would be if believers were not so influenced by the false teachings of the modern day church and the unbiblical practices of fellow believers.
Do we do things because “everybody else does them?”
Do we believe things because “everyone else is currently believing them?”
Are we really following Jesus or are we following man?
For example, in contrast to popular teaching and practice, what if …
– All Christians rejected “Christian Zionism” as a heretical teaching
– All Christians practiced separation of church and state
– All Christians were pacifists
– All Christians knew that the Roman Catholic Church preaches “another gospel”
– All Christians did not celebrate CHRISTMAS
I know it is very unpopular to speak about the above, but is the modern day church to be our standard?
Or should our standard be … “this I know for the Bible tells me so.”